ITIL® certifications are recognized internationally across industries and companies, regardless of the size of the organization. This course provides delegates with comprehensive training to prepare them for the ITIL® Foundation examination (based on “The ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management Syllabus,” latest edition).
ITIL® kind of becoming the norm in IT services organizations, with ITIL® Foundation certification individuals will;
→Have the ability to be part of delivering or managing IT Services.
→Preferred by IT Service provider organizations for being able to contribute to organization.
→Be able to add value to the organization because of the understanding of specific processes.
→Enhance the competitive edge providing opportunity to stay ahead.
Expected Learning Outcome:
- Explain the context of IT Service Management.
- Plan improvements.
- Execute improvement plans and strategy.
- Demonstrate the use of various ITIL techniques and processes.
- Define a new service and its use throughout the Service Life cycle.
- Design services management processes, matrices and organizational governance.
- Understand the value of communication, documentation and automation.
- Understand the examination guidelines