Scrum Product Owner Certified (SPOC™) is our flagship course meant to lay knowledge needed to be the Scrum Product Owner and help organisations adopt Scrum methodology. The course will develop understanding of all the roles in Scrum.
The Product Owner represents the interests of the stakeholder community to the Scrum Team. The Product Owner is responsible for ensuring clear communication of product or service functionality requirements to the Scrum Team, defining Acceptance Criteria, and ensuring those criteria are met. The Product Owner must always maintain a dual view. He or she must understand and support the needs and interests of all stakeholders, while also understanding the needs and workings of the Scrum Team. For this critical role, it is important to lay the right foundations within any organisation.
Expected Learning Outcome:
- Participants will become familiar with the concepts, advantages, and challenges of the Scrum methodology.
- Participants will be equipped with the knowledge needed to be the Scrum Master or developer in their organizations and help their organizations adopt Scrum methodology. Furthermore, participants will develop an understanding of all the roles in Scrum.
- Participants will have experience carrying out a Scrum project through simulated case studies.
- Participants will gain knowledge to identify and anticipate issues related to the practical implementation of scrum.
- Participants will be armed with the proper tools to address, resolve, and take the lead on Scrum issues in their organizations.